Today I spoke at Eikou Christian Church here in Washington. There we met a young lady who is a great example of ministry connections. Here is the short version of her story.
1. No contact with Christianity in Japan.
2. Came to Hawaii to study English.
3. Heard the gospel and believed.
4. Transferred to BC, ended up in a Christian homestay, and attends Eikou.
5. Next year? Transferr to a Christian school to begin studying theology.
6. Her desire is to become a missionary.
7. And on a trip back to Japan she was able to bring her parents to church for the first time.
That is a huge praise for Jesus, and a thanks for those who helped and networked along the way!