Interior Designer or Archtect?

Mika asks for help. This could be a great job for a Christian in Japan.

I need your help. Finally,I’m working Interior design office in my hometown. My office wants to hire an interior designer or architect who can speak English or Chinese. Because we have a lot of foreign projects these days, we need a foreign interior designer. Do you have a friend who want to work in Japan?I asked some classmates by e-mail.

If you know someone, please let me know. I will send you our office’s portfolios. Our office is in pretty good level.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s